Kiwiesque can cater for small intimate weddings of up to 60 people, where you can get married under the walnut tree and enjoy your reception within the expansive indoor and outdoor living areas overlooking the Esk Valley vines.
Alternatively, for larger groups Kiwiesque acts as the perfect accommodation and headquarters for the wedding party. Family and friends can stay at Kiwiesque on the big day or the property can be booked exclusively for the celebrating couple.
Contact Justine to enquire or make a booking.
Kiwiesque Wedding Venue Terms and Conditions
- Kiwiesque can only be booked as a Wedding Venue when in conjunction with a 3 night minimum stay in the Luxury Lodge
- Kiwiesque Wedding Venue hire is $500 for up to 30 guests and $1250 for up to 60 guests, on top of accommodation prices
- Kiwiesque supplies tables, but all other function equipment such as, chairs, glasses, crockery and cutlery need to be hired or supplied by you or your caterer
- Kiwiesque allows BYO food and wine. Contact Justine if you would like catering recommendations
- Due to the close proximity of neighbours there is an 11pm curfew for Wedding Celebrations. We ask guests could be considerate of our neighbour’s privacy
- There is a bond of $1000 taken pre-wedding to be refunded immediately post-wedding, less any deduction in the case of damages, unacceptable untidiness, or breach of noise control levels
- A deposit of 50% of the total is required to secure your reservation with the balance payable upon arrival
- By payment you agree with terms and conditions
- Cancellations within 90 days of arrival date will forfeit 100% of the deposit paid
- In the case of a cancellation, we will try our utmost to replace your booking
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY
This was the first place we looked at for our wedding venue and we didn't need to look anywhere else. As soon as we met Justine & Bayden and saw their beautiful property, we knew it would be a perfect place to have a small, unique, stress-free wedding. The grounds are perfect and the house is perfect for accommodating family and wedding guests.
Overall, the entire process was extremely relaxed and easy and we had a great wedding day! - Cassie and Bret
Kiwiesque Vineyard Accommodation
Elements of the classic, red corrugated iron shed meet luxury living to create unique and stunning results at this luxury self-contained accommodation in the Hawke’s Bay. With plenty of room to relax, walk the vines, swim, and soak in the countryside ambience, Kiwiesque is a perfect accommodation for a Napier get-away.